- Create a branch named
- Remove the
-SNAPSHOTsuffix from the version number in the
- Adapt change log file
- Execute the Jenkins job teetime-release to build and to deploy the site (on github) and the project (on maven central).
- Login on sonatype to move the new uploaded version from the auto-generated repository to the release repository (a.k.a. maven central) by
- clicking on
Staging repositorieson the right side bar,
- selecting the auto-generated repository, and
- clicking on the copy (?) button (auto-drop should be enabled).
- Tag the commit and push it.
- Merge the
releasebranch into the
- Delete the
- Create a Github release for TeeTime.
- Switch to the
- In the
pom.xml, increment the version number.
- Add the
-SNAPSHOTsuffix to the version number.
- Commit and push the